- What rights do you possess as a copyright holder?
- Did you know that Federally Registering your copyrighted work will entitle you to statutory damages in case of an infringement?
- As a copyright holder, you have the right to protect yourself against:
- Public display or performance of your copyrighted work
- Derivative works based upon your copyrighted work
- Unauthorized distribution and reproduction of your copyrighted work
- Contact the top Copyright Lawyers to protect your copyrightable expressions today!
The PLK Law Group has secured the following trademarks for its diversified clients:
Warning: opendir(/home/content/p/l/k/plklawgroup/html/images/trademarks/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/content/00/2172400/html/site/wp-content/themes/plktheme/trademarks.php on line 37
Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/content/00/2172400/html/site/wp-content/themes/plktheme/trademarks.php on line 39
Warning: sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/00/2172400/html/site/wp-content/themes/plktheme/trademarks.php on line 49